LogPoint, the next generation SIEM and Big Data Analytics company, closed 2018 with 70% ARR sales growth, adding more than 200 new customers to the LogPoint user community throughout the year.
“2018 was a record year for LogPoint, and our expectations for 2019 are equally high. The growing realization that SIEM is the cornerstone of modern corporate cy-bersecurity and the need for replacement of legacy SIEM’s are powerful driving forces”, says Jesper Zerlang, CEO of LogPoint.
During the lifetime of the company, LogPoint has demonstrated consistent double-digit growth. The introduction of the LogPoint 2nd generation UEBA technology and expansion into the US market are the crucial growth drivers for LogPoints strategy.
“UEBA will redefine the SIEM market in 2019. Moving away from the rules-based analytics into intelligent and preemptive analytics based on Advanced Machine Learning is necessary to keep up with the rapidly evolving cyber threat. With our 2nd generation UEBA module LogPoint brings unique time-to-value to the market”, says Jesper Zerlang.
Headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in Boston, London, Paris, Munich, and Stockholm, LogPoint now serves 650+ customers globally with the support of a robust global partner network, including 50+ leading Cybersecurity providers and MSSP’s
In 2018 LogPoint was included by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management as the only new entrant and was ranked second overall by customers in the Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer report with a score of 4.5 out of 5.
LogPoint 2018 highlights:
- 70% ARR sales growth, adding 200 new customers to the LogPoint user community
- Introduced LogPoint 6.5 including UEBA 2.0, providing market leading time-to-value in Machine Learning analytics
- Totaling 210 highly skilled employees at the end of 2018, including 60+ engineers
- Entering the US market mid-2018, establishing it’s Norther American headquarters in Boston, Mass.
- Recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM and praised by customers in Gartner Peer Insights reviews
- Receiving a consistent 97% customer satisfaction rating for Service & Support
- Addressing the $3.7bn SIEM market in 2018, expected to grow to $5.3bn by 2021